Friday, October 31, 2008

Suggestions Please

Ok, so I've been playing around with my logo cause I'm not happy with it.  I like my name but I feel like you can't see it good on the pictures.  So here are your choices.

                         A

                               B

                                                                                                       

                              A


                            B                                                                          

A, being just my name. B, my name with the the stripe, or you can pick C, which means neither and you have to give me a suggestion!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Anonymous October 31, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Hey you may want to try and make your logo white and move it to the upper left corner in the leaves. Just to see what it looks like.

One thing you could think about.....when you are putting your logo on your pictures it's usually for two reasons. #1. To help promote yourself or #2. As a watermark to keep people from copying them.

Centrespectre October 31, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

I like the stripe, but I might consider going a hair smaller. Not too much at all, but just a hair. Like, literally...a hair.

And the word it's asking me to verify is "dinitur"

Seriously.

Leylan's Mommy November 5, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

I like the stripe, but what if you put your name in the stripe and photography below. I love the font.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

Back to TOP