Friday, September 5, 2008

First Photo Shoot

As I mentioned in my personal blog, I finally got up enough courage to go out and do a shoot. I was very nervous, but determined. I took 227 pictures and found a few that I really liked. I did realize that I need lots (and LOTS) of practice! So....who's next?!? I also need to study my camera and all the settings so I will actually know what I'm doing! I know a few but feel that I really need to know what my camera is capable of.
The pictures are of some friends, the Ferguson's, that have a new baby, Leah. She has the cutest smile ever, I love it! I guess the best thing about it is that I had fun and hopefully will get better as I go. Here are some of the pictures.









And my favorite:

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

Back to TOP